Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Gratitude Post #4

#4

1. I am grateful for a roof over my head...hoping that leak does not get worse. :)

2. I am grateful for having a stove and enough energy...

to cook my beautiful son who is working towards better health chicken noodle soup...

at almost midnight.

3. I am grateful for silent moments, and the stillness.

4. I am grateful for the ocean waves that we listen to every night.

5. I am grateful for this...for this gratitude activity.

Even on those hard days that I am tired and had a really hard day and think I am going to skip this I sit down and I am able to really feel the gratitude of so much in my life. I didn't think I was going to be able to think of five but sitting here I am able to think of so many more than five.

Can you? Yes you can!


No comments: