Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Gratitude Post #3

#3


1. I am grateful for technology.

There are so many ways of keeping in touch and taking care of the things that need to be taken care of. And so many ways of learning new things.

2. I am grateful for people.

The people that are there no matter what, the ones that understand and validate and listen.

3. I am grateful for my senses.

To be able to see, touch, smell, hear and taste everything around me.

4. I am grateful for one surgeons wonderful hands for doing amazing work.

And for my son to heal so beautifully and to go from one of the worst cases to they can't believe the outcome.

5. I am grateful for Niagara Falls even though this is where I almost lost my life.

Truly beautiful Falls they are so powerful almost magical in my heart and mind. When I was young I almost fell over the falls when taking a picture, no one was around and I have the picture to prove it. I felt something pull me back, pull me back over the big rail, and put me on the ground. I know I am here for a reason!

Yes, I am here! I am Alive!



Niagara Falls

No comments: